If you want to check out your fitness level or whats involved in a 3 Peaks Challenge before your event, then this is for you. We will meet up at the base of Mt Snowdon and conduct a short briefing. We will then discuss the kit you will need and this is really informative with advice on where to get your kit saving you money and time. Outdoor kit can be expensive but when you know where to look, you can purchase it within even the smallest budget.
We will then set off from the base of Mt Snowdon at the pace required for you to complete this challenge on time. For some, this can be quite enlightening and we will tailor a fitness plan to get you up to speed, based on how you perform.
You will need to attend the day fully kitted out for a day on the mountain. Please check the list below to make sure you are prepared for the day. Any questions, please call us on 07816 623213 or 07742 200393 for further details.
- Boots – Covering your ankle, well worn in.
- Walking socks
- Lightweight walking trousers
- Waterproof over trousers
- Thin base layer
- Fleece or synthetic mid layer
- Waterproof jacket
- Gloves x 2 (Waterproof)
- 35 litre backpack with rain cover
- Waterproof backpack liner
- 2 litre water carrier (platypus or 2 x 1 litre water bottles)
- Headtorch with spare batteries
- Personal first aid kit/medication (group first aid kit supplied)
- Walking sticks (optional)
- Food for the day